Thursday, August 12, 2010

HellO wOrld!

Well, this is my first POST in MY blog, .. and Uhmm, HEY watssup??!!(this is how i rock okay) =)
Let's start, Fyi, im VIVIAN, from Bintulu, 1* years old, female of course, and yea studying in Curtin University Sarawak. *whispering* m not really like to write in here but nahh its my homework, hahahahaha!!! Want to get know more about me?? okay okay... I am quiet but can be crazy, I am a lady but sporty, I like to eat chilli and strawberry. Hey, its chilli AND strawberry okay,not chilli + strawberry, ewww, dun misunderstand..  Arghh, i feel so shy talking about myself, wulala~~I'm shy?? no way!!  And, last but not least k, i love spending ma time with ma love,cause,, i'm rock... hahahhahahah!! enuf enuf, no more no more, bb!! =P hey ya wait!! wanna share some thing, i have a housemmy, which is close to me, we do things tgt, and she's my besties in Miri(woots gotcha, happy??, dun be touched la).. hahahhahaha=)))

3 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......u know i know =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha vivian is well known of her ROCK STYLE! :P I ain't one of ur besties? *sobs* :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete